Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hey Y'all!



Wow, where has the time gone? The past few months have flown by…so I must be having fun! Honestly, all I ever do it work, but its OK! I’m a huge Dave Ramsey fan, and Dave likes to say, “Live like no one else, so that later you can live like no one else”. I won’t always be able to have two jobs, but for now I can. And for now, I can buy whatever I want…because I earned it! 

This post totally has no point. I just wanted to do a quick update. Here is all you need to know about my life right now: I teach, CrossFit, work at Lowe's, watch something on Netflix and go to bed. That’s my life in a nutshell and I couldn’t be happier. Yes, I am still single. I’ve gone out with a few guys in the past year & had a great time, but I still haven’t met the man of my dreams! I’m not worried though. Good things come to those who wait & I’ve been waiting a loooong time, so my good thing will be an amazing thing. Right? Isn’t that how it works?! I thought so :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment